I’m Finley, also known on the internet as various things—usually Star Kwafie, Crispin Cas9, Sentient Android, or Planet Plantagenet. I don’t update this website nearly as much as I should (mostly I just lurk around on tumblr these days), but I hope it gives you a feel of my personality and interests!
Among other things, I am (a):
- Shakespeare enthusiast, which is my special interest at the moment! Most of my Shakespeare content can be found on my Shakespeare tumblr.
- interested in linguistics, especially the IPA, and foreign language, especially Welsh.
- sci-fi nerd, especially Star Trek and Doctor Who. Hence “reality is for people who can’t handle science fiction.”
- author. I write mostly short stories, fanfic, and screenplays.
- artist, both digital and traditional (…and Shakespeare fanart)
- computer geek. I love Python programming!
- interested in some types of science (although not as much as I used to be)
- queer and non-binary (they/them pronouns please)
- just a general activist/advocate/into social justice
- literature nerd, though I don’t read as much as I wish I did.
- Leek Lord™ (…it’s an inside joke)
- meme enthusiast
- interested in classical and medieval history
- actor (…mostly Shakespearean)
Why Star Kwafie? Star = science, sci-fi, space, technology, futuristic stuff, my logical, scientist side. Kwafie = a kind of magical bird from my writing, so my creative side.
Usually I don’t use this name for new Internet accounts—but that’s what I named the website when I created it, so I feel like I should explain it.
PS: read my copyright page before doing anything with my work!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.